REINVENT YOURSELF IN 12 WEEKS CHALLENGE: 1:1 Kick Off Call
Welcome to the Reinvent Yourself in 12 Weeks Challenge.
Most of us have two lives:
The lives we live and the lives we are capable of living.
Can you feel it, too? The dream life you can't stop thinking about? The version of yourself you know you're capable of?
This challenge is for the woman ready to transform her life and see results fast.
For only $37 a week for 12 weeks, you'll receive:
- The exact template I use to turn my dreams into goals and goals into reality
- Access to a group Voxer thread where I'll do weekly check-ins with you
- Admission to a Group Call 1/2 through the challenge in Week 6
- A 1:1 call with me to break down your big dream and determine your action steps, filling out your template together!
This is perfect for you if you...
- Want to break patterns that you know are holding you back
- Have a version of yourself and your life you can't stop thinking about
- Want a tried-and-true framework to guide you in your personal growth, business or traditional career, higher education, financial planning, or creating healthy routines
- Are desiring a new change in your life to happen quickly
- Would benefit from having accountability to ensure consistency in pursuing your dreams
- Are wanting some clarity on how to break your big dream into actionable steps
To use the template, create a completely free Notion account.
After signing into your Notion account, click the template link, and hit 'duplicate' in the top right corner.
To be a part of the group Voxer thread, create a free Voxer account.
You'll receive the link to the template and the Voxer thread in a download immediately upon purchase.
This cycle of the group challenge starts January 9, 2023!
Elisabeth is a Forbes-featured entrepreneur and goals coach. She co-founded Trades of Hope, a multi-million dollar ethical fashion brand empowering women out of poverty, earned her BA in PR/Communications, earned her MA in Strategic Communications for Social Change and Advocacy, worked in the U.S. Embassy in London, has grown an organic following of 60k across multiple social media platforms, and has lived in Washington, D.C. and London.