REINVENT YOURSELF in 12 Weeks Challenge: Dream Designer Template
Welcome to the Reinvent Yourself in 12 Weeks Challenge.
Most of us have two lives:
The lives we live and the lives we are capable of living.
Can you feel it, too? The dream life you can't stop thinking about? The version of yourself you know you're capable of?
This challenge is for the woman ready to transform her life and see results fast.
For only $2 a week for 12 weeks, you'll receive:
- The exact template I use to turn my dreams into goals and goals into reality
- 20% off a 1:1 call together should you desire added support
- A coupon code to exclude $24 should you desire to upgrade to Reinvent Yourself in 12 Weeks: Group Accountability & Video Experience
This is perfect for you if you...
- Want to break patterns that you know are holding you back
- Have a version of yourself and your life you can't stop thinking about
- Want a tried-and-true framework to guide you in your personal growth, business or traditional career, higher education, financial planning, or creating healthy routines
- Are desiring a new change in your life to happen quickly
Want more accountability?
If you would benefit from ongoing accountability to help you stay consistent, click here to learn more about the REINVENT YOURSELF IN 12 WEEKS: Group Accountability option. You can join us to be a part of a group thread and a group live call.
Not sure what goals you should set to achieve your dream life?
Click here to learn more about the REINVENT YOURSELF IN 12 WEEKS: 1:1 Call.
To use this template, create a completely free Notion account.
You'll receive the link to this template in a download immediately upon purchase.
After signing into your Notion account, click the template link, and hit 'duplicate' in the top right corner.
*This product does not qualify for refunds, but if you have an issue with your product, please send me an email. I would love to connect with you on it. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Elisabeth is a Forbes-featured entrepreneur and goals coach. She co-founded Trades of Hope, a multi-million dollar ethical fashion brand empowering women out of poverty, earned her BA in PR/Communications, earned her MA in Strategic Communications for Social Change and Advocacy, worked in the U.S. Embassy in London, has grown an organic following of 60k across multiple social media platforms, and has lived in Washington, D.C. and London.